Level of Difficulty:
Estimated Time Required to Complete Image:
Ages (7-8): 6-8 Hours
Ages (9-10): 5-7 Hours
Ages (11-12): 4-6 Hours
The “Life You Paint” program includes:
- 9 episodes of “Secrets to Nature’s Colors” online video course (Mandarin) – learn about the colors of nature from certified Sensational Color Specialist, Ms. Isabella Chen. By deciphering the colors of nature, children can better understand the beautiful world that we live in and develop a deeper appreciation for life.
- 10 episodes of “Companion with Love” online EQ Parenting video course (Cantonese) – join Vancouver EQ Parenting expert, Barry Ip, to learn about the secrets to developing an intimate relationship with your child.
- Learn effective communication with your child in “Heart to Heart Connection” online communication video course (Mandarin) – presented by Taiwan communication expert, Li Chong Jian.
- Benjamin Moore paint (enough for up to 200sf wall space) and a set of tools for painting and mural creation.
As a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, Benjamin Moore is committed to minimize our impact on the environment. Our paints are environmentally friendly, non-toxic, low odor, low VOC and are safe for children to use.
The “Life You Paint” painting set includes 10-15 pieces of painting tools such as masking tape, floor coverings, rollers, brushes and trays, 5 cans of paint and 1 can of primer (6 cans of paint in total).
Complimentary painting and mural design classes:
- “Little Designer” design demonstration course – join Vancouver’s experienced interior designer William Chan and his 11-year-old daughter Chloe Chan, to learn about the basics of interior color design.
- “Create My Own Space” painting and basic mural creation demonstration by famous Italian muralist in Vancouver, Stefano Piccone.